Tuesday 6 March 2012

Pre-production 2

Since the last shoot was slightly mixed up, I've found a new way to write the camera script so that the shoot will be easier to do, more streamlined and therefore less tiring on the cast and crew.
I transferred the shot list onto a proper camera script sheet, and it is considerably larger than the one I made for the office shoot.
This time I have ordered each shot in order of type, e.g. All side shots, then all dolly shots etc. this will save me from moving the camera after each shot, and could help with continuity. I have also planned to do the shots involving a lot of extras, last, to save moving people in and out. Now I have to wait for costume/props and then make sure everyone is free, unless I film over more than one day.

No comments:

Post a Comment