Friday 16 March 2012

Delays

There have been some delays so far with the second shoot. Getting everything to occur on the same day is proving difficult. My producer hasn't been in, and so I've had to organise the paperwork myself. I can only film Verity's parts on a Thursday or a Friday, so I need to get Joby, the extras, the props and lights all together on the same day.

  • 20/03/12
Today I managed to acquire a small frisbee, and painted it red, I also punched some holes in paper for the paper 'snow'. My producer wasn't in again today, so I took it on myself to do both Risk Assessments and the call sheet for the next shoot. I understand if she's ill etc. But it needs to be done one way or another. So far, everything is coming together and it should be a smooth shoot on Thursday/Friday, then I can get editing.

No comments:

Post a Comment